Oureffort Digital Marketing Company Bangalore : SEO or ‘Search Engine Optimization’ means the process and strategy of optimizing your website design and content through on-page / on-site methods and getting popularity referrals known as off-page / off-site methods to make a website rank higher on Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo Search etc.
The SEO can actually be broadly categorized in to 3 strategies viz:
a) Technical SEO (Crawling and Indexing) – Ensure that search engines can crawl and index your website without any issues.
b) On-Page SEO (Content Optimization) – Rules or Guidelines to apply on your site and content to make it search engine friendly.
c) Off-Page SEO (Website Promotions) – Different ways or white hat methods to promote your website so that it can rank higher in search results.
You may also read more stet by step guide on search engine optimization by Neil Patel.
Why many companies like digital marketing company bangalore actually favor SEO optimization?
By optimizing your website for the search engines, you can increase your visibility in the organic (un-paid), search engine results to make digital marketing as one of the company’s main marketing channels for better Return On Investment (ROI) from marketing budgets.
SEO is important because of various reasons including:
- Search engines serve millions of users per day those looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems like your query 🙂 for instance.
- So, users trust search engines like Google and having appear in the top ranking positions for the keywords the user is searching, will definitely increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO Builds Websites Trust, Credibility and Authority by being on top search ranking positions hence, SEO can help your business get in front of your target audience as they’re actively searching for information.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition when two or more web sites are selling the same products or services. The search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and generate more leads and sales.
- Doing Local SEO Helps in Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions and Recommendations from users which they probably share their feedback as well as recommendations on social media etc.
- The search users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions and first page entries in the search engine results pages (SERP). To take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions.
- The purpose of achieving high rankings in SEO is to attract more traffic and ideally, to convert that traffic into customers and leads.
- SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle because, customers do their research before buying any product or service online.
- SEO will certainly improve a website’s overall search ability and visibility there by it can help you build your brand.
- A hubspot study shows over 60+ percent of consumers turn to search engines first when they want to learn more about a new business, product, or service and 40+ percent of them use search engines when they’re ready to buy.
- Organic search is a huge part of most business’s website performance, as well as a critical part of the buyer funnel and ultimately getting users to complete a conversion or engagement.
- Finally, Oureffort digital marketing company from Bangalore can help you achieve results as you desire.